Mom & Baby Valentine’s Gift Guide

January 31, 2017

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

It's no secret - I'm a fan of all things hearts. Therefore, Valentine's Day is extra special, in my book! I've put together a Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Mom and Baby. These items are sure to wow you with their practicality, colorful vibes, and chic monochrome tones. I personally own several and plan to utilize them to spread the Valentine's Day cheer!

I started with sharing two of my favorite carriers from Baby Tula. One of them is 'Love Sucre', a wrap conversion carrier, and the other is 'Wild Hearts' a fully printed canvas! These make great, and long-lasting gifts and come with baby snuggles and sleepy dust! Along with the adorable carriers I included a darling sweetheart headband from Little Lilla Boutique, and an adorable white and gold heart mug for all of that mom fuel that's needed!

All mamas need a stylish and functional (and heart-printed) bag, right? A Tula Torba helps stylishly store all of the gear moms (and babies) need, and some chic heart-shaped sunglasses! Lastly, a gift guide isn't complete without some snuggly blanket options. I mean who doesn't love a soft and cozy Tula blanket? Speaking of feeling snuggly...wouldn't it be nice if the Tula blankets came in adult sizes? A little birdie may have told me about a special surprise coming soon! Be sure follow Baby Tula on Facebook for updates on that special surprise. ;)

Just in case you still aren't sure what to buy your loved ones for Valentine's Day, don't forget that a Tula gift card is always the right answer! I hope you enjoyed this list of items, and hope you have a blast shopping for those special loved ones in your life.

xo. L

15 comments:

  1. We need a mommy blanket!!! And I need that love sucre wc <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice!! = ] ]


    xoxo


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo radiates such joy and happiness! Love the heart shaped sunnies.

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection...fab ideas for V-Day. Love all the hearts and great bags...those sunnies are precious! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these heart print items are SO cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously loving the heart baby carriers! So cute! xx Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute photo! I am loving those printed carriers girl


    xoxo
    Sarah Lindner
    www.thehouseofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously the cutest human.

    XO, Lauren
    www.aloprofile.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heart print baby carrier is so so precious! Wish my girls were still small enough to be in one!

    xx - anna
    fleurdille.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute gift guide!!! I love the yellow on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww these are so cute! My blogger bestie is a mama of a 4yo and has one on the way - these would be perfect for me to gift her!

    Stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these heart prints are adorable!!! I love it all

    ReplyDelete
  13. This gift guide is so sweet and adorable!! Wish our littles were still young enough for the wild hearts tula!
    xx,
    Lindsay & Whitney
    www.thedoubletakegirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such cute ideas, I love this post!
    - Jessica
    Miss Moore Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...